Local businesses play a big role in our programs and Compassion Planet would love to collaborate with your business! Here are two simple ways we can partner with your company:
1. Annual Corporate Sponsorship
We offer two levels of annual sponsorships which include exposure on our monthly e-newsletter, our website, our social media pages, at our two major annual fundraisers and the satisfaction of knowing you are impacting the lives of local at-risk youth. Our sponsorships levels include:
2019 Presenting Sponsor - $10,000
• Top recognition as our presenting sponsor at all fundraising events along with 20 Crab Feed tickets (two tables) and 2 Golf Tourney Foursomes. Crab Feed is on 3-22-19 and Golf Tournament is on 10/21/19.
• Recognition of Premier Corporate Sponsorship) on our website (your logo), social media pages and monthly e-newsletter and verbal/written “presented by” recognition at events.
2019 Champion Sponsor - $5,000
• Recognition as one of our major sponsors at all fundraising events along with 20 Crab Feed tickets and 2 Golf Tourney Foursome
• Recognition of Corporate Sponsorship on our website (your logo), social media pages, monthly e-newsletter, and verbal recognition at events. Crab Feed is on 3-22-19 and Golf Tournament is on 10/21/19.
2. Corporate Service Projects
Compassion Planet would love the opportunity to customize a serve project at one of our sites, in order to meet your company’s needs, while reaffirming your corporate values. Some of our recent groups have included, Supply Chimp, Old Navy, Carmax, Wells Fargo Bank and Men of Destiny. Please email Candace, our Volunteer Coordinator, in order to set up a time, date and project: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Hire Me Next
Hiring a Compassion Planet graduate could be Good for your Business and good for our Community.
Would you consider hiring one our youth as a coached intern in your workplace?
By offering entry-level job experience and training, YOU have an opportunity to make a life-long impact on a local youth with an underserved background. Before placement our trainees have completed a job ready program which includes, Leadership Skills, Marketplace Integrity, Reliability Traits, Customer Service Skills as well as Basic Computer & Writing Skills.
Did you know, when foster youth “age-out” of the system at age 18, many face an uncertain and unsupported future.
At-Risk and aged-out young adults face huge challenges. Without intervention:
Over 50% will earn less than $7500 in a year
Over 50% will spend time in a homeless shelter
Over 70% will be on government assistance
Your company can help change these statistics and make a difference by hiring one our graduates as a supervised intern. For more information, please contact our Executive Director via email: email@example.com